- AGI Support Program - Accountability ♦ Growth ♦ Innovation
Monthly reviews to encourage progress toward objectives
Challenging review of your business plan to generate growth opportunities
Strategic marketing and positioning debate to stimulate innovation
Learn more about the AGI Support Program
- Project specific support for life insurance uses and policy performance evaluation.
Business Owned Life Insurance
Corporate CARE℠ Package
Comprehensive review of corporate owned life insurance
Review of benefit programs for alignment with corporate objectives
Individualized CARE℠ reports for key executives for their personal planning
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Customized life insurance plans to compensate and retain key individuals in the business
- Is life insurance needed?
- What type of life insurance policy should be used?
- Which employees should participate and at what amounts?
- Will existing policies perform as expected?
- Stock Redemption and Cross-Purchase Buy-Sell Agreements
- The funding of the responsibility to purchase stock under a Buy-Sell agreement often can be helped with life insurance policies on the shareholders.
- Which is preferable – a Stock Redemption or a Cross-Purchase Agreement?
- What is the right type of policy to use?
- Are existing policies still in alignment with the funding requirements of the agreement?
- Key person Life Insurance
Life insurance to help liquidate debts and to help stabilize the company after the premature death of a key person
- Should you insure or self-insure?
- Are existing policies cost effective?
- What amount of coverage and which employees should be covered?
- Other business related life insurance programs
- Section 162 Bonus Plans
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Voluntary life insurance benefits
Executive and Employee Services
- Executive Life Insurance Counseling
- Many companies recognize the importance of helping their key executives maintain a stable and up-to-date personal financial condition by offering Financial Planning services at company expense. These plans primarily focus on asset accumulation products and we complement that service with our in-depth knowledge of life insurance.
- Our customized CARE℠, LIFE℠, PURE℠ and VIP Reports℠ can help resolve concerns about the adequacy of planning and the performance of existing or proposed policies.
- Our personal goal setting emphasis can help crystallize long term objectives around family legacy issues, allowing the executive to focus on the business.
- Charitable Funding Programming
- We encourage our clients to look past family and business to those other areas that have ignited their interest and passion. Often life insurance is an effective tool in leaving a financial legacy to preferred charities and ministries.
- Many companies encourage charitable involvement knowing that developing the philanthropic interests of their leaders can help reflect their company's commitments to helping others.
Stewardship Support Program (SSP)
- Ongoing management of life insurance assets to help assure continued alignment with maturing objectives and changing circumstances.